Teenage Boy Bedding
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Children Bedding and other Bedding topics.
What are some great bedding ensembles for teenage boys?
You're in high school now--time to ditch the kids' wallpaper and kids' bedding. You don't need a fluffy down bedding comforter either. You're almost a man now. Here are some ideas for the up-and-coming grown-up guy:
- Transform your room of gloom with updated boy bedding. A warm plaid duvet with poly fill isn't nerdy--it reminds you of your aunt and uncle's mountain cabin.
- If your mom wants to redecorate on the cheap but you want a sports-themed bedroom, take your old sweat shirts and T-shirts of your favorite teams and have your mom turn them into pillow shams. That's what HGTV showed you. What? You can watch HGTV and sports too!
- A denim bedding comforter's always in. It works for Mom and Dad too!
- Get some reading pillows so you can crash on your bed while you read A TALE OF TWO CITIES for English Lit.
- Made the rowing team? Try nautical-striped sheets in your bedding ensemble. Hang a couple of oars above your bed.
- Whatever bedding you pick, make sure you've got an extra firm mattress--you're a strong guy and you need a strong bed. But it has to be comfortable too after a day of navigating the high school jungle.
Maybe that fluffy down bedding comforter is a good idea after all. Now that your room's grown up, you're ready to start shaving. No hair? Too bad. You can dream about it when you're snoozing in your grown-up totally cool boy bedding.