Down Comforter Heavy Weight Ounces
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Bedding Set and other Bedding topics.
What is the average winter weight ounce for a down comforter?
Great. You worry about how many ounces a serving size should be, and now you have to weigh how many ounces per cubic inch a heavy down comforter should be. While portions keep shrinking in a sensible diet, a heavy weight down comforter can still contain the maximum, as can a summer down comforter. Here are average winter weight down comforter dimensions in ounces per cubic feet. As you'll notice, heavy down comforters have higher numbers.
- Twin comforters: 38 to 48-ounce fill
- Full and Queen comforters: 39 to 64-ounce fill
- King comforters: 44 to 84-ounce fill Arctic weight down comforter dimensions contain even higher-ounce down content.
- Twin comforters: 36-ounce fill
- Full comforters: 42-ounce fill
- Queen comforters: 46-ounce fill
- King comforters: 53-ounce fill
- Super King or Cal King: 69-ounce fill
Now that probably confused you even more than keeping up portion sizes. It doesn't get any easier with a down comforter summer weight. But at least with weight down comforter dimensions, you can feel better knowing that you have the right size no matter what you choose--without worrying about calories and fat!